Effective from: July 1. 2020.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
GENERAL: StudioAnnaMora operates a Pilates, SAFE®FLOOR and a variety of fitness and wellbeing classes. (the “Service”).
- StudioAnnaMora referred to as:
Us, we, or our, or the services and automatically includes all team members.
- You are referred to as; the student, he/his or she/her.
- This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- We use your data to provide you with ongoing improved service.
- By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of information per this policy.
- We do not spam.
Types of Data Collected: Personal Data includes, but not limited to:
- Email address.
- First and last name.
- Phone number.
- Cookies and Usage Data.
We may also collect information about:
- How the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”).
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address). Browser-type and version.
- Which of our pages you visit.
- The time and date of your visit.
- The time spent on those pages.
- Unique device identifiers and diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data:
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include a unique anonymous identifier.
- Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
- Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent.
- When you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- We use Session Cookies to operate our service.
- We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and your settings.
- We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
The uses of data:
StudioAnnaMora uses the collected data to:
- Provide and maintain the service
- Notify you about changes to our service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer care and support.
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service.
- Monitor the usage of the service.
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data:
- Your information and Personal Data may be transferred and maintained on computers located outside of your country, where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- Please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to The Netherlands and process it there.
Your data’s safety:
No transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organisation or a country unless adequate controls are in place.
Disclosure Of Data: Legal Requirements.
Studio Anna Mora may disclose your data in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of StudioAnnaMora.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service and the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of data:
The security of your data is important to us, it is wise to be informed that: no method of transmission over the Internet, is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable measures to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We may employ third party companies or individuals to facilitate our service and to assist on our behalf, mainly analysing our service’s usage.
- These third parties accesses your Personal Data only to perform these tasks, and, are prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other purpose.
- Our primary third-party provider is Eversport, providing both online and on-site scheduling and purchasing software.
- Link to Eversport’s privacy and data security policy: https://www.eversportsmanager.com/privacy-policy/.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service.
Google Analytics: tracks, reports, and shares websites traffic with other Google services.
Google uses the data collected to track, monitor, contextualise and personalise ads.
- You can opt-out from Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Links To Other Sites:
- Our service may contain links to other sites not operated by us.
- By clicking on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 without parental/guardian consent.
- If you are a parent or a guardian and are aware of your minor’s data shared, please alert us ASAP. We shall remove it from our service as quickly as possible.
- Please review this Privacy Statement periodically.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement are effective when posted on this page.
Contact Us: We are happy to answer your questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us:
Studio Anna Mora
Nieuwe Looiersstraat 21A
1017 VA Amsterdam
Phone: 020 7583255
Mobile/WhatsApp: +31 6 57528688